OFFICIAL CASUAL DREAMERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Casual Dreamers family! CD, CDx, CD-, CD~, WAR, HaD

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TeamSpeak Server Now online!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jordan30001
Admin
Admin
jordan30001

Kong-Name : jordan30001
Guild : WAR/CD

TeamSpeak Server Now online! Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 am

Hey guys me and atmos have set up a Teamspeak server for us to talk freely which is easier than typing and its easier to keep spies ect out and trouble makers can be booted if needed now for you to join this you will need to install the teamspeak client from the following link

teamspeak client

once you have installed you can set up your mic and stereo and other settings then you click connections --> connect and connect to the following server address

casualdreamers.no-ip.org

if you need any help connection/installing please just reply

Last edited by jordan30001 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
superpotatopie
Firebird
Firebird
superpotatopie

Kong-Name : superpotatopie
Guild : CDx

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 am

where can you get a reliable head set and from what brand name?
Back to top Go down
jordan30001
Admin
Admin
jordan30001

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:40 pm

superpotatopie wrote:
where can you get a reliable head set and from what brand name?

i ment help with installing ect but i dont know what is available to you because your in a diffrent country to me so diffrent shops to me
Back to top Go down
kanoxuk
Dark Horse
Dark Horse

Kong-Name : kanoxuk
Guild : Casual Dreams Beyond

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-LifeChat-LX-3000-Headset-Black/dp/B000JSDOMO

i recommend it, plug in and go, good quality mic and decent headset, cheap too, should be available in most countries.
Back to top Go down
superpotatopie
Firebird
Firebird
superpotatopie

Kong-Name : superpotatopie
Guild : CDx

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 pm

I just got a used headset that is very high-piched but works and I am having trouble connecting...
Do I need to do something, or did I do something wrong?
I get on, I click connections, I clicked connect, I copied the server, I searched, then I got the "Failed to connect message"...
Back to top Go down
jordan30001
Admin
Admin
jordan30001

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

yes i am giving up running the server atm because there was only 3 of us actualy connecting on a regular basis i may start it back up if more people want to join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Server Now online!   TeamSpeak Server Now online! Empty

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak Server Now online!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OFFICIAL CASUAL DREAMERS FORUM :: Global announcement-
Jump to: